national geographic - News, Features, and Slideshows
The multimedia unit of National Geographic Ventures last week said it is expanding its foray into the world of widgets with a new campaign to let third parties co-brand the publisher's widgets and add the code to their own Web sites.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities