- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
national geographic - News, Features, and Slideshows
The multimedia unit of National Geographic Ventures last week said it is expanding its foray into the world of widgets with a new campaign to let third parties co-brand the publisher's widgets and add the code to their own Web sites.