- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
NASA in pictures
As Americans put turkeys in the oven on Thanksgiving, the Comet ISON will make its closest approach to the sun, skimming just 730,000 miles above its surface.
Astronomers around the world are breathlessly watching comet ISON -- a relic from when our solar system was formed -- head toward the sun, where it might break up in a stunning light show.
Scientists are already receiving and analyzing information coming in from a fleet of tiny satellites launched into space last week.
Problems that put the Mars rover Curiosity out of commission for six days have been fixed so the vehicle, and its robotic arm, are now back at work.
NASA, LADEE, emerging technology, moon, science, space exploration, asteroid, Mercury, laser communications
After a successful lift off late Friday night, NASA's lunar orbiter is powered up, communicating and on its way to the moon.
Thanks to better sensors and other tech advances, robots are being used for new applications, including quality control.
Being a visionary within a corporation lead to playing with a lot of consumer toys, and that's exactly the point. Play, have fun and discover what does or doesn't work in your company.
According to Piston Cloud Computing's CTO, the rate at which his customer's pilot projects turn into production private clouds is pretty typical of most OpenStack-based providers – and it's pretty low.
OpenStack -- co-founded by Rackspace and NASA in 2010 -- certainly has the buzz, what with partnerships with AT&T, HP and IBM, to name a few, all of which have promised to use OpenStack as the base for their private cloud offerings.
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story