- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
NASA - News, Features, and Slideshows
NASA in pictures
Researchers at NASA and the University of California at Berkeley are developing a robot that's robust enough to be dropped directly onto planets and go straight to work.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
NASA this weekend is pulling together more than 10,000 developers, scientists, students and entrepreneurs across 62 countries for a code-a-thon aimed at building technology for space exploration.
One of the first casualties of the OpenStack world is Nebula, a company founded by a of the pioneer of the open source cloud computing movement.
After already finding evidence of water on Mars, NASA's Curiosity rover has discovered another key element necessary for life on the Red Planet.
The use of 3D printing for finished goods is about to disrupt manufacturing and supply chains in a big way. Here's why, and here's how IT will be critical to that transition.
After a successful lift off late Friday night, NASA's lunar orbiter is powered up, communicating and on its way to the moon.
Thanks to better sensors and other tech advances, robots are being used for new applications, including quality control.
Being a visionary within a corporation lead to playing with a lot of consumer toys, and that's exactly the point. Play, have fun and discover what does or doesn't work in your company.
According to Piston Cloud Computing's CTO, the rate at which his customer's pilot projects turn into production private clouds is pretty typical of most OpenStack-based providers – and it's pretty low.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke