- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
NASA - News, Features, and Slideshows
NASA in pictures
SpaceX and Boeing Co. may share duties in a program aimed at launching NASA astronauts from American soil by 2017.
CEO and co-founder of SpaceX, Elon Musk, not only wants to send astronauts to Mars, he wants to build a city there.
Russia is reportedly planning to move survival training for all Soyuz passengers to a Russian naval base in Sevastopol, Crimea, an area the Russian military grabbed from Ukraine earlier this year.
NASA's Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution, or MAVEN, spacecraft is less than two weeks away from wrapping up a 10-month journey to Mars' orbit, from where it will study the planet's atmosphere and shed more light on its history.
NASA migrated 65 software applications, including its flagship NASA.gov website to the Cloud in 22 weeks, and the space agency is still in the midst of a massive deployment to the Cloud.
The use of 3D printing for finished goods is about to disrupt manufacturing and supply chains in a big way. Here's why, and here's how IT will be critical to that transition.
After a successful lift off late Friday night, NASA's lunar orbiter is powered up, communicating and on its way to the moon.
Thanks to better sensors and other tech advances, robots are being used for new applications, including quality control.
Being a visionary within a corporation lead to playing with a lot of consumer toys, and that's exactly the point. Play, have fun and discover what does or doesn't work in your company.
According to Piston Cloud Computing's CTO, the rate at which his customer's pilot projects turn into production private clouds is pretty typical of most OpenStack-based providers – and it's pretty low.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity