- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
- Austrian court dismisses class action suit against Facebook
nanotechnology - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland will soon deploy a new high performance parallel computer cluster to support intensive data modelling in advanced materials, vaccines, systems, and technologies in several research areas.
Just one week after announcing a breakthrough nanotechnology material, RMIT University scientists have created droplets of liquid metal coated in nanoparticles, which they claim will advance research into soft electronics and industrial sensing technology.
Scientists at the CSIRO and RMIT University have discovered a new two-dimensional nano-material that could pave the way for the creation of even smaller computing devices that offer big improvements in processing speed.
Inside laboratory No. 2 at IBM's new nanotechnology research facility, no can hear you scream. Once the heavy door is closed, the laboratory is essentially noise-free, insulated from electromagnetic waves and vibrations that can disrupt sensitive nanotech experiments.
Since launching a month ago, the Melbourne Small Technologies Cluster panel has begun the process of issuing technology vouchers to small businesses and has approved 36 suppliers as deliverers of small technology expertise.
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations closed; yet another record
- nbn adds 200,000 more homes it its national broadband network rollout
- Microsoft makes price adjustments for Azure in Australia
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- 3 lessons for marketers from the most creative digital ads for 2015
- RedBalloon signals digital identity refresh
- RadiumOne secures US$54m for programmatic ad tech
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit