- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
NABERS - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres is picking up steam with more DC operators working to get certified.
Two of Fujitsu’s three data centres in Sydney have received the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust is working to get its Sydney and Melbourne data centres certified to meet the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust has made its Melbourne and Sydney data centres green with LEED ratings from the United States Green Building Council (UGSBC).
Because the efficiency of small and medium data centres is less driven by market competition, mandatory energy efficiency standards are needed.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager