- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
NABERS - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres is picking up steam with more DC operators working to get certified.
Two of Fujitsu’s three data centres in Sydney have received the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust is working to get its Sydney and Melbourne data centres certified to meet the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust has made its Melbourne and Sydney data centres green with LEED ratings from the United States Green Building Council (UGSBC).
Because the efficiency of small and medium data centres is less driven by market competition, mandatory energy efficiency standards are needed.
- Digital Pacific ramps up web hosting mite with Crucial buy
- 2015 ARN ICT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Channel Choice opens, get voting
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations hit 460 smashing the old record
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Digital Pacific acquires Crucial
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to