- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
NABERS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Digital Realty Trust has made its Melbourne and Sydney data centres green with LEED ratings from the United States Green Building Council (UGSBC).
Because the efficiency of small and medium data centres is less driven by market competition, mandatory energy efficiency standards are needed.
The National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) association will trial a tool later this month designed to easily rate the energy efficiency of a data centre over time.