- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
NABERS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Because the efficiency of small and medium data centres is less driven by market competition, mandatory energy efficiency standards are needed.
The National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) association will trial a tool later this month designed to easily rate the energy efficiency of a data centre over time.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester