- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
NABERS - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres is picking up steam with more DC operators working to get certified.
Two of Fujitsu’s three data centres in Sydney have received the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust is working to get its Sydney and Melbourne data centres certified to meet the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) for data centres rating.
Digital Realty Trust has made its Melbourne and Sydney data centres green with LEED ratings from the United States Green Building Council (UGSBC).
Because the efficiency of small and medium data centres is less driven by market competition, mandatory energy efficiency standards are needed.
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Jabra’s David Piggott cycles from Adelaide to Darwin for charity
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector
- Machines will learn just like a child, says IBM CEO
- Technology and digital companies dominate top 100 global brands list
- How to choose a customer experience management platform