A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
NAB - News, Features, and Slideshows
NAB and Telstra today announced they will shortly begin a pilot of a digital marketplace that will allow small businesses to trade services between themselves.
National Australia Bank expects to complete the nationwide rollout of its Personal Banking Origination Platform (PBOP) by the end of the calendar year, following trials in the South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Selling 80 per cent of its life insurance business to Nippon Life will bring in $2.4 billion for NAB, but the bank expects the deal to incur significant separation costs, including the cost of building a new technology platform for the spin-off.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is running over $250 billion in transactions every day out of its Deer Park data centre in Melbourne according to the bank.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals