National Australia Bank expects to complete the nationwide rollout of its Personal Banking Origination Platform (PBOP) by the end of the calendar year, following trials in the South Australia and the Northern Territory.
NAB - News, Features, and Slideshows
Selling 80 per cent of its life insurance business to Nippon Life will bring in $2.4 billion for NAB, but the bank expects the deal to incur significant separation costs, including the cost of building a new technology platform for the spin-off.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is running over $250 billion in transactions every day out of its Deer Park data centre in Melbourne according to the bank.
NAB will integrate a digital advice platform into its Internet banking service, the bank announced today.
Major Australian banks have made mobile payments a priority tech initiative and are in various stages of rolling out technology that lets customers pay with smartphones. Commonwealth Bank and Westpac are so far leading the pack, but ANZ Bank and National Australia Bank (NAB) say they are planning to make their own moves soon.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.