Financial institutions that fail to make their APIs available are ‘doomed’, says Visa’s ANZ head of product Rob Walls.
NAB - News, Features, and Slideshows
A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
NAB and Telstra today announced they will shortly begin a pilot of a digital marketplace that will allow small businesses to trade services between themselves.
National Australia Bank expects to complete the nationwide rollout of its Personal Banking Origination Platform (PBOP) by the end of the calendar year, following trials in the South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Selling 80 per cent of its life insurance business to Nippon Life will bring in $2.4 billion for NAB, but the bank expects the deal to incur significant separation costs, including the cost of building a new technology platform for the spin-off.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk