- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
NAB online retail sales index - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales lagged slightly in the 12 months to June 2013, according to the NAB online retail sales index, recording the weakest growth rate in the history of the index.
Online retail sales hit $12.6 billion in the 12 months to November 2012, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index.
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial