- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
mysql - News, Features, and Slideshows
mysql in pictures
At Amazon Web Services' third annual re:Invent cloud computing conference the market's leading infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) public provider revealed a variety of new cloud service features. Here's a recap of AWS's announcements from re:Invent 2014.
Yelp will use flash memory to speed up its database of community reviews of restaurants and other local businesses.
Finnish software vendor SkySQL has launched the first version of MariaDB Enterprise, a subscription product which combines the MariaDB database with clustering software.
For online relationship match-making site eHarmony, pairing up two people to potentially spend the rest of their lives together is no simple task.
People all over the world spend a total of eight billion minutes a day on Facebook. Some 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared every week, 400 billion Web pages are viewed every month and the site logs a staggering 25TB of data every day. David Recordon, senior open programs manager at Facebook, talks about how the social networking giant uses open source tools to achieve its massive app scalablilty.
Sun was a tech juggernaut for nearly three decades. It was consigned to memory in 2009, but this year would have been its 30th anniversary so we give this former titan its due.
The meet-up in San Francisco last month had a whiff of revolution about it, like a latter-day techie version of the American Patriots planning the Boston Tea Party.
Computers determine the quality of meat on your dinner plate, long before it turns up on the doorstep of your butcher, and the increasing uptake of technology in the meat industry means armers across the country are liberating themselves from the global financial crisis, the ravages of drought and other environmental problems.
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Jabra’s David Piggott cycles from Adelaide to Darwin for charity
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Machines will learn just like a child, says IBM CEO
- Technology and digital companies dominate top 100 global brands list
- How to choose a customer experience management platform
- Dorsey gets Twitter CEO post, Bain appointed COO