- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
mynetfone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
VoIP provider MyNetFone will pay to $1.4 million to pick up iBoss, the billing and provisioning platform of defunct wholesaler ispONE.
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
MyNetFone has agreed to take on customers of PennyTel and iVoisys after the two companies entered into provisional liquidation.
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
A lifestyle choice led Paul John Stanners to leave Western Australia and settle in Hobart, Tasmania. The St Mary’s College ICT manager spoke to Computerworld Australia about tablets, school funding and his electric mountain bike.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
MyNetFone has acquired voice carrier GoTalk’s network and wholesale business for $1.4 million following nearly a year of negotiations.
Symbio Networks will invest $3 million over three years to extend its number porting and other telephony services into regional Australia.
VoIP and broadband retailer MyNetFone has announced that it will acquire Melbourne ISP Connexus for $4.75 million. Earlier this month MyNetFone picked up IP telephony company CallStream for $600,000.
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) grew its profit 56.8 per cent to a record $523,000 during the first half.
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) is rolling out mobile VoIP services for the iPhone, Android and Symbian operating systems.
Australian VoIP and IP service provider, MyNetFone (ASX:MNF), has announced its new offering of a VoIP only phone system in an effort to better service its small business users and cement its position in the SME market.
MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) has reported major growth across its business for the half year ended 31 December 2009, driven by increasing monthly profit and organic growth across its entire voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and broadband product range.
Twitter has been flooded with complaints about a power outage at Equinix's Sydney data centre which apparently knocked out data and network systems, including VoIP.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement