MyNetFone cofounder and CEO, Rene Sugo, has delivered a stinging attack on the NBN warning that its business model will be unsustainable in the face of competition from cellular and from TPG’s fibre to the basement offering, and that smaller telcos — dependent on the NBN to connect customers – will be driven out of the market.
mynetfone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
VoIP provider MyNetFone will pay to $1.4 million to pick up iBoss, the billing and provisioning platform of defunct wholesaler ispONE.
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
MyNetFone has agreed to take on customers of PennyTel and iVoisys after the two companies entered into provisional liquidation.
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
A lifestyle choice led Paul John Stanners to leave Western Australia and settle in Hobart, Tasmania.
The St Mary’s College ICT manager spoke to Computerworld Australia about tablets, school funding and his electric mountain bike.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
MyNetFone has acquired voice carrier GoTalk’s network and wholesale business for $1.4 million following nearly a year of negotiations.
Symbio Networks will invest $3 million over three years to extend its number porting and other telephony services into regional Australia.
VoIP and broadband retailer MyNetFone has announced that it will acquire Melbourne ISP Connexus for $4.75 million. Earlier this month MyNetFone picked up IP telephony company CallStream for $600,000.
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) grew its profit 56.8 per cent to a record $523,000 during the first half.
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) is rolling out mobile VoIP services for the iPhone, Android and Symbian operating systems.
Australian VoIP and IP service provider, MyNetFone (ASX:MNF), has announced its new offering of a VoIP only phone system in an effort to better service its small business users and cement its position in the SME market.
MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) has reported major growth across its business for the half year ended 31 December 2009, driven by increasing monthly profit and organic growth across its entire voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and broadband product range.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register