- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
mynetfone - News, Features, and Slideshows
VoIP provider MyNetFone will pay to $1.4 million to pick up iBoss, the billing and provisioning platform of defunct wholesaler ispONE.
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
MyNetFone has agreed to take on customers of PennyTel and iVoisys after the two companies entered into provisional liquidation.
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
A lifestyle choice led Paul John Stanners to leave Western Australia and settle in Hobart, Tasmania. The St Mary’s College ICT manager spoke to Computerworld Australia about tablets, school funding and his electric mountain bike.