MyNetFone cofounder and CEO, Rene Sugo, has delivered a stinging attack on the NBN warning that its business model will be unsustainable in the face of competition from cellular and from TPG’s fibre to the basement offering, and that smaller telcos — dependent on the NBN to connect customers – will be driven out of the market.
mynetfone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
VoIP provider MyNetFone will pay to $1.4 million to pick up iBoss, the billing and provisioning platform of defunct wholesaler ispONE.
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
MyNetFone has agreed to take on customers of PennyTel and iVoisys after the two companies entered into provisional liquidation.
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.