- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
mynetfone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
VoIP provider MyNetFone will pay to $1.4 million to pick up iBoss, the billing and provisioning platform of defunct wholesaler ispONE.
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
MyNetFone has agreed to take on customers of PennyTel and iVoisys after the two companies entered into provisional liquidation.
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.