- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Myki - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
The Victorian Ombudsman has lambasted the former Labor government for causing major ICT project management issues, with a relaxed approach and inconsistent staff training causing many projects to fail.
The Victorian Government will retain the myki public transport smart card system, despite cost blowouts and failure to satisfy commuters.
The Victorian state Opposition has again sounded off on the government’s track record on the myki transport card and will consider axing the program should it win power.
The Victorian State Government has moved to sure up its troubled myki smart ticketing system with the appointment of a new chief executive for the state’s Transport Ticketing Authority (TTA).
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement