- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Myki - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
The Victorian Ombudsman has lambasted the former Labor government for causing major ICT project management issues, with a relaxed approach and inconsistent staff training causing many projects to fail.
The Victorian Government will retain the myki public transport smart card system, despite cost blowouts and failure to satisfy commuters.
The Victorian state Opposition has again sounded off on the government’s track record on the myki transport card and will consider axing the program should it win power.
The Victorian State Government has moved to sure up its troubled myki smart ticketing system with the appointment of a new chief executive for the state’s Transport Ticketing Authority (TTA).
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation