Myki - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
The Victorian Ombudsman has lambasted the former Labor government for causing major ICT project management issues, with a relaxed approach and inconsistent staff training causing many projects to fail.
The Victorian Government will retain the myki public transport smart card system, despite cost blowouts and failure to satisfy commuters.
The Victorian state Opposition has again sounded off on the government’s track record on the myki transport card and will consider axing the program should it win power.
The Victorian State Government has moved to sure up its troubled myki smart ticketing system with the appointment of a new chief executive for the state’s Transport Ticketing Authority (TTA).
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Microsoft continues cross-platform tear, releases Outlook for iOS, Android
- Microsoft kicks off C# 7 language planning
- Alibaba calls Chinese regulatory report unfair, as customer numbers grow
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing