- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
The Victorian Ombudsman has lambasted the former Labor government for causing major ICT project management issues, with a relaxed approach and inconsistent staff training causing many projects to fail.
The Victorian Government will retain the myki public transport smart card system, despite cost blowouts and failure to satisfy commuters.
The Victorian state Opposition has again sounded off on the government’s track record on the myki transport card and will consider axing the program should it win power.
The Victorian State Government has moved to sure up its troubled myki smart ticketing system with the appointment of a new chief executive for the state’s Transport Ticketing Authority (TTA).
As consumerisation continues to transform IT, organisations are moving quickly to design strategies to allow BYOD in the workplace. This paper provides IT executives with guidance to develop a complete BYOD strategy which gives people optimal freedom of choice while helping IT adapt to consumerisation - at the same time addressing requirements for security, simplicity and cost reduction. Find out how device ownership eases IT burdens in endpoint procurement and management. Click to download!
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story