- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
music - News, Features, and Slideshows
music in pictures
A mild-mannered tech and media support coordinator for Oregon State University Extension Service by day, Victor Villegas takes on the persona of The Drone Singer during his off hours. Yes, he fashions himself as the Weird Al Yankovic of drone songs.
Apple has alerted AOL subscribers who use their credentials to access iTunes and other Apple services that they will need to switch over to an Apple ID for access as of March 31.
Seven out of the 10 most pirated films this week are not legally available for digital purchase in Australia, according to a new website by Electronic Frontiers Australia.
Content owners aim to curtail piracy in Australia with an online listing of services where consumers can legally obtain music, movies, video games and other material.
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step/pattern-based recording background.
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
EBay has defended its policies on the reselling of event tickets on its site following the mass posting of AC/DC tickets on its site just hours after the tickets went on sale, and promptly sold out, yesterday.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer