- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
music - News, Features, and Slideshows
music in pictures
Apple will make iOS 8.4, the upgrade necessary to try out the Cupertino, Calif. company's new streaming music service, available early Tuesday for downloading to iPhones and iPads.
A mild-mannered tech and media support coordinator for Oregon State University Extension Service by day, Victor Villegas takes on the persona of The Drone Singer during his off hours. Yes, he fashions himself as the Weird Al Yankovic of drone songs.
Apple has alerted AOL subscribers who use their credentials to access iTunes and other Apple services that they will need to switch over to an Apple ID for access as of March 31.
Seven out of the 10 most pirated films this week are not legally available for digital purchase in Australia, according to a new website by Electronic Frontiers Australia.
Content owners aim to curtail piracy in Australia with an online listing of services where consumers can legally obtain music, movies, video games and other material.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step/pattern-based recording background.
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
EBay has defended its policies on the reselling of event tickets on its site following the mass posting of AC/DC tickets on its site just hours after the tickets went on sale, and promptly sold out, yesterday.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers