- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
music in pictures
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Twitter has acquired Brisbane music startup We Are Hunted, the startup confirmed.
Spotify had its two most successful country launches in Australia and New Zealand, according to Kate Vale, Spotify managing director of Australia and New Zealand. The ad-based music streaming app opened for business in the two countries last May.
AARNet videoconferencing will power a world music competition tonight with orchestras in Australia, Asia and Europe.
With characteristic bombast, Kim Dotcom unveiled a splash page on Thursday for his Mega file-sharing service, a successor to the imperiled Megaupload that has landed its founders in deep legal trouble.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step/pattern-based recording background.
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
EBay has defended its policies on the reselling of event tickets on its site following the mass posting of AC/DC tickets on its site just hours after the tickets went on sale, and promptly sold out, yesterday.
Sharks Sports & Entertainment (SSE) owns and operates a number of sports properties, most notably the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. SSE began deploying a VDI environment, however as soon as 10 to 15 VDI users were added, the IT team saw an exponential decrease in performance. In this casestudy, we look at how the company has been able to easily handle the demands on applications without adding new management complexity.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings