- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Rhapsody International, which operates the Rhapsody and Napster music services, said Tuesday it plans to expand in France and Latin America as a result of deals with mobile operators SRF and Telefonica.
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing