- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Neil Young says he is making progress toward filling his online Pono store with millions of high-fidelity music files. He's mum, though, on exactly when people can actually start downloading and listening.
Reports are hitting that Google is just weeks away from launching a new streaming music service.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Rhapsody International, which operates the Rhapsody and Napster music services, said Tuesday it plans to expand in France and Latin America as a result of deals with mobile operators SRF and Telefonica.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.