- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Line, the messaging app from Japan, has acquired MixRadio, the free music-streaming service Microsoft gained through its Nokia acquisition, the companies announced Thursday.
Do you hate the song Pandora just played for you? The music streaming service wants you to give it more feedback so it can play the songs you want to hear.
The past is coming back to haunt Apple, as a nearly 10-year-old class-action antitrust lawsuit accusing the company of trying to monopolize online music distribution is headed to trial.
Uber drivers nice enough to let their passengers control a car's music with Spotify might find themselves subsidizing the party.
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015