- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. For Twitter, that could mean a new approach to the way it displays tweets.
Apple's licensing terms for competing music streaming services may be raising prices for consumers, a potential unfair competition issue that should be investigated, a U.S. senator alleged Wednesday.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age