- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft is withdrawing free streaming on Xbox Music from Dec. 1, citing the need to focus on its music purchase and subscription service.
Neil Young says he is making progress toward filling his online Pono store with millions of high-fidelity music files. He's mum, though, on exactly when people can actually start downloading and listening.
Reports are hitting that Google is just weeks away from launching a new streaming music service.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.