- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads