- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Uber drivers nice enough to let their passengers control a car's music with Spotify might find themselves subsidizing the party.
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
China's rampant piracy has made the country an unfriendly market for digital music, but the U.S,'s Warner Music Group hopes to change now that it has cut a distribution deal with one of the country's biggest Internet firms.
Microsoft is withdrawing free streaming on Xbox Music from Dec. 1, citing the need to focus on its music purchase and subscription service.
Neil Young says he is making progress toward filling his online Pono store with millions of high-fidelity music files. He's mum, though, on exactly when people can actually start downloading and listening.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.