- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing