Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Rhapsody International, which operates the Rhapsody and Napster music services, said Tuesday it plans to expand in France and Latin America as a result of deals with mobile operators SRF and Telefonica.
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again