- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- US, UK disrupt Dridex botnet, which targeted online banking
- Phishing websites look more legit with SSL certs from major companies
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. For Twitter, that could mean a new approach to the way it displays tweets.
Apple's licensing terms for competing music streaming services may be raising prices for consumers, a potential unfair competition issue that should be investigated, a U.S. senator alleged Wednesday.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.