Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hacking PingPlotter, Part 2
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption