- As Scotland votes, data sovereignty concerns mount
- New US Senate bill aims to limit access to emails stored abroad
- Malicious advertisements distributed by DoubleClick, Zedo networks
- Google to turn on encryption by default in next Android version
- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Rhapsody International, which operates the Rhapsody and Napster music services, said Tuesday it plans to expand in France and Latin America as a result of deals with mobile operators SRF and Telefonica.
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland