- Popular Belkin Wi-Fi routers plagued by unpatched security flaws
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
Music and audio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. For Twitter, that could mean a new approach to the way it displays tweets.
Apple's licensing terms for competing music streaming services may be raising prices for consumers, a potential unfair competition issue that should be investigated, a U.S. senator alleged Wednesday.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers