- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Motorola - News, Features, and Slideshows
Motorola in pictures
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
Lenovo could be the Android smartphone maker to watch, as it moves closer to finalizing its purchase of Motorola Mobility from Google by year's end and keeps pounding out new smartphone designs with cutting-edge technology.
Lenovo today announced its first 8-in., Intel-powered Android tablet, the Tab S8, which will go on sale later this month, starting at $199.
LG's new video teaser showing off a round-faced smartwatch to debut next week at the IFA show begs a central question: What do users want in a smartwatch?
Google's Android Wear mobile operating system is about powering smartwatches and wearables, but it also fits neatly into the company's overall smart strategy.
If you didn't already think wearables were going to be big, think again. Google and Samsung are among the biggest players in this emerging tech field and both just made new wearable app developer announcements.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
Apple won't lose any sleep over the Lenovo acquisition of Google's Motorola handset business, analysts said today.
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers