- Cybercrime by Wire Fraud – What’s Covered?
- Popular Belkin Wi-Fi routers plagued by unpatched security flaws
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
Motorola - News, Features, and Slideshows
Motorola in pictures
Motorola announced three new Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) phones on Tuesday, including a high-end model that will be sold this fall in the U.S. as the Moto X Style Pure Edition, starting at the low price of $400 unlocked.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Google launched its own ambitious wireless network primarily in the U.S. on Wednesday in partnership with Sprint and T-Mobile.
Smartwatch shipments will grow by 500% this year, fueled by the interest in the coming Apple Watch and its impact on other smartwatches already in the market, market research firm IDC said today.
Some smartphone manufacturers are not configuring devices running the latest version of Android to automatically encrypt personal data, which Google had said would scramble data by default.
You say you want a revolution? The smartphone market as we know is about to be flipped upside down -- and there's no turning back from this kind of change.
Things are out of whack at Samsung and a number of fairly drastic changes are in store.
Google's Android Wear mobile operating system is about powering smartwatches and wearables, but it also fits neatly into the company's overall smart strategy.
If you didn't already think wearables were going to be big, think again. Google and Samsung are among the biggest players in this emerging tech field and both just made new wearable app developer announcements.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers