- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
Moshtix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
Gig goers can now access Moshtix tickets via their iPhone using Apple’s new Passbook app. The Australian ticketing company also announced a relaunch of its website.
Popular online electronic ticketing website, Moshtix, has crashed due to high demand for the annual Splendour in the Grass festival tickets, which went on sale on Thursday, 5 April.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing