- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
Moshtix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
Gig goers can now access Moshtix tickets via their iPhone using Apple’s new Passbook app. The Australian ticketing company also announced a relaunch of its website.
Popular online electronic ticketing website, Moshtix, has crashed due to high demand for the annual Splendour in the Grass festival tickets, which went on sale on Thursday, 5 April.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland