- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
Morgan Stanley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rackspace doesn't fit Cisco's acquisition profile, CEO John Chambers told a room packed with reporters this week at the company's annual conference and exhibition.
Confidence in the underlying strength of the tech sector as a whole appears to be solid despite some dispiriting news on the hardware front.
A10 Networks, the California-based manufacturer of application delivery controllers, filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday night for a $100 million initial public offering, capping an apparent resurgence in the company's fortunes – and joining its rivals on the stock exchange.
CIOs at midmarket and large companies in Europe and the U.S. will spend 4.5 percent more on IT products and services this year than in 2013 as they focus their budget priorities on cloud computing, ERP and analytics software.
Twitter reportedly is getting ready to begin its IPO roadshow on Oct. 28 and then begin trading on Nov. 15.