- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Morgan Stanley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Illumio, a well-funded startup with an impressive list of customers, is wheeling out a data-center/cloud security platform that imposes individual security policies on every workload.
Rackspace doesn't fit Cisco's acquisition profile, CEO John Chambers told a room packed with reporters this week at the company's annual conference and exhibition.
Confidence in the underlying strength of the tech sector as a whole appears to be solid despite some dispiriting news on the hardware front.
A10 Networks, the California-based manufacturer of application delivery controllers, filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday night for a $100 million initial public offering, capping an apparent resurgence in the company's fortunes – and joining its rivals on the stock exchange.
CIOs at midmarket and large companies in Europe and the U.S. will spend 4.5 percent more on IT products and services this year than in 2013 as they focus their budget priorities on cloud computing, ERP and analytics software.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential