- CryptoLocker's UK victims escape malware's clutches with backups
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Symantec courting Australian security talent as Sydney facility opened
- The week in security: Healthcare breach prompts govt security response
- Cleveland Indians turn to SIEM in malware, botnet battle
Morgan Stanley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rackspace doesn't fit Cisco's acquisition profile, CEO John Chambers told a room packed with reporters this week at the company's annual conference and exhibition.
Confidence in the underlying strength of the tech sector as a whole appears to be solid despite some dispiriting news on the hardware front.
A10 Networks, the California-based manufacturer of application delivery controllers, filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday night for a $100 million initial public offering, capping an apparent resurgence in the company's fortunes – and joining its rivals on the stock exchange.
CIOs at midmarket and large companies in Europe and the U.S. will spend 4.5 percent more on IT products and services this year than in 2013 as they focus their budget priorities on cloud computing, ERP and analytics software.
Twitter reportedly is getting ready to begin its IPO roadshow on Oct. 28 and then begin trading on Nov. 15.
- Melbourne IT profit takes a tumble
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Resilience that saved QF32 will help IT companies survive, says Richard de Crespigny
- SME business sentiment falls
- CA Expo '14: New MD heralds "application economy" (+90 photos)
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Optus, SNAP named top Juniper A/NZ partners (+5 photos)
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list