Morgan Stanley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Investors in Illumio are tripling down, with existing and new investors tossing another $105 million at the data-center/cloud security company that will be used to extend research and development, open new offices and broaden its customer base.
Investment bank Morgan Stanley has fired an employee who briefly posted account names and numbers for 900 clients on the Internet.
Illumio, a well-funded startup with an impressive list of customers, is wheeling out a data-center/cloud security platform that imposes individual security policies on every workload.
Rackspace doesn't fit Cisco's acquisition profile, CEO John Chambers told a room packed with reporters this week at the company's annual conference and exhibition.
Confidence in the underlying strength of the tech sector as a whole appears to be solid despite some dispiriting news on the hardware front.
- HP expands its HP Helion Network in Asia-Pacific and Japan
- SkyFii signs another trial services agreement
- Uptake of subscription video on demand services skyrockets in Australia: Telsyte
- Riverbed Technology introduces new portfolio of professional services
- Kaseya appoints Fred Voccola as CEO and Yogesh Gupta as new board chairman
- Lenovo brings on Integral's ad tech intelligence to improve ad viewability
- Report: Aussie consumer brand advocacy for retailers at all-time low
- How SAP plans to bring analytics to soccer
- Citi taps new data source to personalise dining loyalty program
- Digital advertiser Netccentric raises $12.5m and floats on ASX