- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) has plans to use its network performance monitoring offering to alert campus security staff of potential break-ins during 2014.
Public Transport Victoria (PTV) is seeking a vendor to provide bus tracking services in Melbourne, according to a request for expression of interest released today.
Telstra has driven further into the machine-to-machine (M2M) space, announcing a GPS-based tracking and management service for vehicle fleets.
Medibank plans to deploy software to better measure performance of its online member services platform and smartphone app, HP announced today.
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
Whitepapers about monitoring
Forrester Report: Close The Gaps Left by Traditional Vulnerability Management Through Continuous Monitoring
This report assesses the current state and effectiveness of vulnerability management.
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size