- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) has plans to use its network performance monitoring offering to alert campus security staff of potential break-ins during 2014.
Public Transport Victoria (PTV) is seeking a vendor to provide bus tracking services in Melbourne, according to a request for expression of interest released today.
Telstra has driven further into the machine-to-machine (M2M) space, announcing a GPS-based tracking and management service for vehicle fleets.
Medibank plans to deploy software to better measure performance of its online member services platform and smartphone app, HP announced today.
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
Whitepapers about monitoring
Forrester Report: Close The Gaps Left by Traditional Vulnerability Management Through Continuous Monitoring
This report assesses the current state and effectiveness of vulnerability management.
Databases only perform as well as the systems they run on. This ESG Lab review documents hands-on testing of the Vblock specialised systems for high performance databases, focusing on high performance in system reliability in the event of component failures.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.