- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Monash University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Monash University has received the .monash top-level domain name, becoming the first global organisation to be delegated a brand-name TLD by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
Monash University researchers have found a way to increase data capacity of fibre optic networks. The finding could greatly enhance the speed of the NBN, Monash said.
Flying and ground-based robots, which could potentially help search and rescue organisations, are under development at Monash University’s Swarm Robotics lab.
Monash University, Australian Defence Organisation, Australian Electoral Commission and the Doric Group are just some of the finalists in this year’s IT service management (ITSM) awards.
Monash University in Melbourne has selected the open source Moodle e-learning platform for its next-generation virtual learning environment (VLE) which will integrate with third-party applications.
2011 marks the death of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) but companies and ISPs are largely yet to deploy its successor, IPv6. James Hutchinson looks at the state of the market and what is holding the new protocol back.
Despite the severity of the current financial crisis, only one in four Australian contractors, have been required to take a pay cut to stay in employment, a new report has found.
IBM and Monash University have partnered on a new $1.2 million Future Leaders Scholarship program aimed at developing IT leaders versed in both technology and business.
Monash University is upping its use of next generation, high definition video conferencing in an effort to foster greater collaboration between students, lecturers and researchers.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager