- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
MOKO.mobi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile social networking platform developer MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB) has arranged to acquire a UK-based mobile content business for $2.7 million in cash and stock.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has secured an agreement to launch its platform with Virgin Media in the UK.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has abandoned its planned $5.5 million purchase of a US mobile community business, after it was unable to come to terms with the buyer.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has announced its third deal with a Malaysian operator.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has signed a deal to deploy its platform on Telstra's (ASX:TLS) network.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads