- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
MOKO.mobi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile social networking platform developer MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB) has arranged to acquire a UK-based mobile content business for $2.7 million in cash and stock.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has secured an agreement to launch its platform with Virgin Media in the UK.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has abandoned its planned $5.5 million purchase of a US mobile community business, after it was unable to come to terms with the buyer.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has announced its third deal with a Malaysian operator.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has signed a deal to deploy its platform on Telstra's (ASX:TLS) network.