- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
MOKO.mobi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile social networking platform developer MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB) has arranged to acquire a UK-based mobile content business for $2.7 million in cash and stock.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has secured an agreement to launch its platform with Virgin Media in the UK.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has abandoned its planned $5.5 million purchase of a US mobile community business, after it was unable to come to terms with the buyer.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has announced its third deal with a Malaysian operator.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has signed a deal to deploy its platform on Telstra's (ASX:TLS) network.