- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
MOKO.mobi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile social networking platform developer MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB) has arranged to acquire a UK-based mobile content business for $2.7 million in cash and stock.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has secured an agreement to launch its platform with Virgin Media in the UK.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has abandoned its planned $5.5 million purchase of a US mobile community business, after it was unable to come to terms with the buyer.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has announced its third deal with a Malaysian operator.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has signed a deal to deploy its platform on Telstra's (ASX:TLS) network.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul