- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
MOKO.mobi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile social networking platform developer MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB) has arranged to acquire a UK-based mobile content business for $2.7 million in cash and stock.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has secured an agreement to launch its platform with Virgin Media in the UK.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has abandoned its planned $5.5 million purchase of a US mobile community business, after it was unable to come to terms with the buyer.
Mobile social networking platform developer, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has announced its third deal with a Malaysian operator.
Mobile social networking company, MOKO.mobi (ASX:MKB), has signed a deal to deploy its platform on Telstra's (ASX:TLS) network.