- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
Mobile/Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG's new video teaser showing off a round-faced smartwatch to debut next week at the IFA show begs a central question: What do users want in a smartwatch?
Mozilla today announced that a smartphone powered by its Firefox OS mobile operating system went on sale in India, one of the key markets that the company has targeted.
Microsoft has cut the prices of its Surface 2 tablets by as much as 22 per cent, dropping the entry-level Windows 8.1 RT device to $US349.
The FDA today approved an algorithm that allows a special iPhone case to record the heart's rhythm and detect abnormalities associated with strokes or other heart-related problems.
Sprint on Thursday announced a $60-per-month unlimited talk, text and data plan -- its second price cut in four days -- that's designed to undercut competitors.
Sprint's new lower-priced shared data plan sounds ambitious, but analysts say it doesn't go far enough and won't address the carrier's network performance sore spot.
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?
LG Electronics emphasized a simpler user experience during its unveiling of the new G3 smartphone that could prove to be a lot more than marketing noise.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey