- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Mobile & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chicago is the U.S. city with the best overall mobile performance ranking, according to tens of thousands of voice and data tests conducted in 125 cities by RootMetrics.
Motorola Solutions today announced the Symbol TC70 rugged handheld computer with a 4.7-in. touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 that can accommodate wet fingers, gloves or a stylus.
Let's give it this: BlackBerry's new Passport makes a big impact when you first hold it, thanks to its unusual square shape, its heft and the physical keyboard aimed at keeping its legion of qwerty loyalists happy.
Profiteers hoping to turn a quick buck on the shortage of Apple's new 5.5-in. iPhone 6 Plus have listed their pre-ordered phones on eBay for as much as $6,000.
Samsung is using the stage at this week's Super Mobility conference to promote its upcoming Galaxy Tab Active rugged tablet, its Knox security and management software, and even its Gear VR headset to enterprise users.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers