- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
Mobile & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Last spring, Ikea announced it would be selling a wireless-charging collection of furniture with built-in Qi-enabled wireless chargers for compatible mobile phones and adapter phone cases.
Now that Windows 10 is out, focus is turning to Windows 10 Mobile running on Windows Phones, with flagship Lumia models expected in the fall.
Apple signaled the all-too-soon winding down of summer Thursday by revealing its annual back-to-school sale, which features free headphones for qualified Mac buyers.
BlackBerry's revenues from licensing software and technology to enterprises have become a bright spot in the company's continuing financial recovery.
Microsoft is preparing to rebrand and expand its almost-unknown Skype WiFi service to make it both a consumer service and a perk for enterprises already subscribing to Office 365, according to a briefly-available website.
While a recent U.S.-based poll of 375 IT professionals showed the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) fad is fading, there's new evidence showing that BYOD still has plenty of life.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
First, the iPhone 6 arrived last year without it. Now, comes the Apple Watch. Same story. Wireless charging seems to be something Apple's going to wait on even as major mobile manufacturers adopt it.
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture