- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
Mobile & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
McDonald's is installing 600 wireless charging stations for enabled mobile devices in 50 restaurants in the U.K.
There's a persistent debate going on in the IT industry over whether smartphones and tablets will replace laptops and desktops in coming years, especially in the workplace.
Smartphone growth will continue at nearly 10 per cent annually through 2018, but that's well behind increases in recent years.
Chicago is the U.S. city with the best overall mobile performance ranking, according to tens of thousands of voice and data tests conducted in 125 cities by RootMetrics.
Motorola Solutions today announced the Symbol TC70 rugged handheld computer with a 4.7-in. touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 that can accommodate wet fingers, gloves or a stylus.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities