- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
Mobile & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
With Google I/O coming up this week, developers, as well as people in the industry at large, are waiting to see what the company will trot out on stage.
Google now gets more search queries from mobile devices than it does from PCs.
Just 5% of the nation's 6,500 emergency dispatch centers are equipped to receive and respond to emergency text-to-911 messages.
Ikea's recently announced wireless charging line of furniture is expected to jumpstart a trend that will amount to 10 million sticks of high-tech furniture sold in just two years, according to a new report.
If your website isn't mobile friendly, prepare to get lost in Google's mobile search rankings.
First, the iPhone 6 arrived last year without it. Now, comes the Apple Watch. Same story. Wireless charging seems to be something Apple's going to wait on even as major mobile manufacturers adopt it.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB