- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
mobile wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Samsung Galaxy S4 is no longer required to tap and pay using the Commonwealth Bank mobile app for Android.
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Westpac Australia has announced plans to launch its own cardless ATM service in July 2014 following CBA’s launch earlier this week.
Retail customers can pay without cash or a credit card under a new in-store payment API announced today by PayPal for Australia.
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products