A Samsung Galaxy S4 is no longer required to tap and pay using the Commonwealth Bank mobile app for Android.
mobile wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Westpac Australia has announced plans to launch its own cardless ATM service in July 2014 following CBA’s launch earlier this week.
Retail customers can pay without cash or a credit card under a new in-store payment API announced today by PayPal for Australia.
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.