mobile wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Westpac Australia has announced plans to launch its own cardless ATM service in July 2014 following CBA’s launch earlier this week.
Retail customers can pay without cash or a credit card under a new in-store payment API announced today by PayPal for Australia.
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company