- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
mobile technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
mobile technology in pictures
Apple has released a patch for iOS and says an OS X fix will be released 'very soon'
InfoWorld's 2014 Technology of the Year Award winners recognize the best tools and technologies for developers, IT pros, and businesses
Germany's Der Spiegel reports that the NSA has compromised a wide range of hardware for years to enable its spying
This year, the annual Bossie Awards recognize 120 of the best open source software for data centers and clouds, desktops and mobile devices, developers and IT pros
The language used for Apple iOS app development drops a notch in Tiobe index
Online word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation apps can be surprisingly useful, or surprisingly lame, and not even Microsoft aces Office document compatibility
Intel has barely made a dent in the mobile market, while ARM has been wildly successful. Does that spell doom for Intel -- or is ARM's triumph overblown?
, the open source software management company, picks the top 10 open source projects launched in the past year, based on stats collected from the
The best tablets on the market nonetheless feel more like interim upgrades than milestone devices worth ditching older models for
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics