- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- NAB implementing new security, risk models as IT overhaul continues
- CSO success favoured by team culture, not executive buy-in: J&J CISO
- Police arrest new suspect in 2011 'student loans' phishing attack
- Facial recognition coming to Google Glass, sort of
- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- 'Guarantees have lost currency': NBN Co
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
A digital payments technology on trial by eftpos would bring the payment provider into the online and mobile spaces for the first time.
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
Taxi app startup ingogo has raised another $3.4 million as it pivots into a mobile payments.
Qualcomm Monday announced the availability of a far-reaching proximity technology similar to what's already been deployed by Apple and other retailers to reach out to customers at store locations.
Up to one million Jamba Juice smoothies will go to Isis mobile wallet smartphone users later this year, when Isis takes its NFC-ready technology to the national stage.
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
The chief of the Google Wallet operation has resigned to pursue new opportunities, another sign of continuing troubles in convincing U.S. smartphone users to adopt mobile wallets using NFC technology.
To understand where the technology is going, it's helpful to understand where it's been. And a bit about how it works, too.
Near Field Communication will become widespread at some point, most observers agree, especially if Apple eventually puts NFC in an iPhone.
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate