Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
mobile payments - News, Features, and Slideshows
mobile payments in pictures
ANZ is the first Australian bank to offer its customers the ability to pay for purchases using Apple’s digital wallet, Apple Pay.
Commuters using New South Wales’ public transport system will be able to pay for journeys by tapping on and off with credit and debit cards, the state government announced today.
Square has officially launched its mobile payment system, Square Reader, in Australia.
ANZ has launched a mobile wallet app that allows the bank’s customers to pay for purchases using their Android handset.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Google is expected to reveal details about Android Pay at its annual I/O conference this week, even as Samsung readies its own separate mobile payment service.
The Apple Watch supports Apple Pay, but it's unlikely that the smartwatch, coming April 24, will significantly boost the number of mobile payments made by U.S. customers.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
The chief of the Google Wallet operation has resigned to pursue new opportunities, another sign of continuing troubles in convincing U.S. smartphone users to adopt mobile wallets using NFC technology.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!