- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
Mobile games - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission failed to adequately consider the consumer benefits of easy in-app purchases in its recent complaints accusing Apple and Amazon.com of allowing children to buy digital products without parental permission, according to some critics of the agency.
Amazon.com has billed parents for millions of dollars' worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by their children, the FTC said in a complaint filed Thursday in a U.S. court.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
Yahoo is trying to lure third-party mobile and Web game developers with the launch of a back-end development platform.