- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
mobile device management (MDM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Integration with VMware will help AirWatch expand its mobile device management (MDM) to laptops and the Internet of Things, according to AirWatch CEO John Marshall.
One mobile device is wiped every three minutes as part of a corporate security policy, according to a study of 130,000 devices managed by MaaS360, the Fiberlink mobile device management platform.
Samsung on Thursday announced price reductions and updates for its Knox security and management software for IT shops and a free My Knox service that is directly available to professionals using ActiveSync.
The Australian mobile device management (MDM) market is forecast to be worth $51.6 million by 2016 as more organisations allow personal smartphones into the workplace, according to a new report by Frost & Sullivan.