- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
The enterprise’s need for control must be balanced against what users want when deciding on which smartphones to support in a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) scheme, say analysts.
It's not just Android and iOS devices that are likely to be making their way into Australian workplaces, with alternative mobile operating systems projected to gain in marketshare over the next four years.
Concerns about protecting corporate data on personal devices lead Slater & Gordon Lawyers to introduce a mobile device management (MDM) suite two years ago.
A new wave of hybrids running both Windows 8 and Android operating systems creates opportunities and challenges for the enterprise, according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Responding to the growing workplace trend of bring your own device (BYOD), Telstra announced it will sell white-labelled mobile device management (MDM) software by AirWatch under its name.
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size