- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
mobile device management (MDM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout
- Laptops to be managed more like mobiles: AirWatch CEO
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Integration with VMware will help AirWatch expand its mobile device management (MDM) to laptops and the Internet of Things, according to AirWatch CEO John Marshall.
One mobile device is wiped every three minutes as part of a corporate security policy, according to a study of 130,000 devices managed by MaaS360, the Fiberlink mobile device management platform.
Samsung on Thursday announced price reductions and updates for its Knox security and management software for IT shops and a free My Knox service that is directly available to professionals using ActiveSync.
The Australian mobile device management (MDM) market is forecast to be worth $51.6 million by 2016 as more organisations allow personal smartphones into the workplace, according to a new report by Frost & Sullivan.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers