- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
The enterprise’s need for control must be balanced against what users want when deciding on which smartphones to support in a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) scheme, say analysts.
It's not just Android and iOS devices that are likely to be making their way into Australian workplaces, with alternative mobile operating systems projected to gain in marketshare over the next four years.
Concerns about protecting corporate data on personal devices lead Slater & Gordon Lawyers to introduce a mobile device management (MDM) suite two years ago.
A new wave of hybrids running both Windows 8 and Android operating systems creates opportunities and challenges for the enterprise, according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Responding to the growing workplace trend of bring your own device (BYOD), Telstra announced it will sell white-labelled mobile device management (MDM) software by AirWatch under its name.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development