- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
mobile device management (MDM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sales of mobile management software will grow at a slower pace over the next few years but will still top $2.9 billion in 2019, according to IDC's latest forecast.
Microsoft today made good on a promise from last fall, adding several basic mobile device management (MDM) tools to all commercial Office 365 subscriptions.
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Apple's iOS mobile platform gained user share in security-conscious businesses late in 2014, taking it away from Google's Android platform, thanks to the introduction of the iPhone 6 smartphone, according to a survey of its enterprise customers by mobile security vendor Good Technology.
Google today made real its Android for Work product, which was first announced last June at the Google I/O conference. Android for Work is a revamped version of the Divide containerization app that Google acquired last spring. It's built in to Android 5.0 Lollipop and available as a separate app for Android 3.0 Ice Cream Sandwich through Android 4.4 KitKat.
Whitepapers about mobile device management (MDM)
Mobility has transformed the workplace. Laptops, smartphones and tablets not only enable an organization’s road warriors, but also create freedoms for all employees to stay connected whether at a conference, working from home, or even sitting in an airport terminal.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together