- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
mobile device management (MDM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft today made good on a promise from last fall, adding several basic mobile device management (MDM) tools to all commercial Office 365 subscriptions.
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Apple's iOS mobile platform gained user share in security-conscious businesses late in 2014, taking it away from Google's Android platform, thanks to the introduction of the iPhone 6 smartphone, according to a survey of its enterprise customers by mobile security vendor Good Technology.
Google today made real its Android for Work product, which was first announced last June at the Google I/O conference. Android for Work is a revamped version of the Divide containerization app that Google acquired last spring. It's built in to Android 5.0 Lollipop and available as a separate app for Android 3.0 Ice Cream Sandwich through Android 4.4 KitKat.
Identity is hard.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke