mobile banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
Westpac New Zealand has completed a trial which could allow customers to use finger print scanning to log into its mobile banking app on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and eventually other smartphones.
Complaints about its mobile banking app led ING Direct Australia to develop a new version which offered improved features with good security.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that its online and mobile banking services are experiencing intermittent issues today.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that it is experiencing issues with online and mobile banking.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption