- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
mobile banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
Westpac New Zealand has completed a trial which could allow customers to use finger print scanning to log into its mobile banking app on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and eventually other smartphones.
Complaints about its mobile banking app led ING Direct Australia to develop a new version which offered improved features with good security.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that its online and mobile banking services are experiencing intermittent issues today.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that it is experiencing issues with online and mobile banking.