- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
mobile banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new version of Westpac's 'Westpac Live' mobile app will allow customers to log in using their fingerprint on a range of Android and iOS devices, the bank announced today.
Australian consumers trust banks the most with mobile payments, according to a Deloitte report released today.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has upgraded its Traveller card so that customers can load up to 10 currencies at one time onto the card using Internet/mobile banking while they are in Australia or overseas.
Westpac Group has unveiled an innovation centre dubbed The Hive in Kogarah, Sydney today to develop more services for its 10 million customers in Australia.
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
Citibank is starting a large trial of the use of mobile phones to make credit card payments at retail outlets and other points-of-sale in Bangalore, which the company is branding as "Citi Tap and Pay".
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities