- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
mobile banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new version of Westpac's 'Westpac Live' mobile app will allow customers to log in using their fingerprint on a range of Android and iOS devices, the bank announced today.
Australian consumers trust banks the most with mobile payments, according to a Deloitte report released today.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has upgraded its Traveller card so that customers can load up to 10 currencies at one time onto the card using Internet/mobile banking while they are in Australia or overseas.
Westpac Group has unveiled an innovation centre dubbed The Hive in Kogarah, Sydney today to develop more services for its 10 million customers in Australia.
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
Citibank is starting a large trial of the use of mobile phones to make credit card payments at retail outlets and other points-of-sale in Bangalore, which the company is branding as "Citi Tap and Pay".
- Nutanix launches new service provider purchasing program
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- Channel opportunities lie in DevOps in today’s application economy: CA Technologies
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye