mobile banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Australia Bank (NAB) has upgraded its Traveller card so that customers can load up to 10 currencies at one time onto the card using Internet/mobile banking while they are in Australia or overseas.
Westpac Group has unveiled an innovation centre dubbed The Hive in Kogarah, Sydney today to develop more services for its 10 million customers in Australia.
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
Westpac New Zealand has completed a trial which could allow customers to use finger print scanning to log into its mobile banking app on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and eventually other smartphones.
Complaints about its mobile banking app led ING Direct Australia to develop a new version which offered improved features with good security.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester