- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
MIT - News, Features, and Slideshows
How disappointing it would have been if MIT hadn't come up with a clever way to recognize this most special of Pi Days: 3/14/15/9:26:53... or 3.141592653 for you purists.
The computer science programs at Stanford University, the University of California at Berkeley and MIT offer students the best return on investment, according to a new report by salary watcher PayScale.
MIT researchers this week are demonstrating a design for new radio chips that could be used to efficiently power the Internet of Things.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is getting a seriously early jump on its 2015 commencement exercises, naming U.S. CTO and MIT alum Megan Smith as its speaker for the June 5 event.
Ford is enlisting top U.S. universities to make self-driving cars a reality, announcing Wednesday that it hopes researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology can come up with advanced algorithms to help vehicles learn where pedestrians and other automobiles will be located.
I had already submitted my last column when I heard about Aaron Swartz's death. Some might say that it's too late to comment on this story since the crowd has moved on, but it's never too late to write about someone you knew.
- Security snafu as G20 leaders passport details leaked
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- Sprint to rollout LTE Advanced to Chicago area
- Microsoft applies 'freemium' tactic to mobile device management for Office 365
- Researchers say low-cost, longer-life graphene light bulb coming this year