- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
Mimecast - News, Features, and Slideshows
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
Name: Peter Campbell
Most businesses now use some element of cloud computing according to new research from Mimecast. However, security concerns remain a barrier to adoption, however 57 percent of cloud users say that moving to the technology has actually improved security.
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable