- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- TPG buys AAPT
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Name: Peter Campbell
Most businesses now use some element of cloud computing according to new research from Mimecast. However, security concerns remain a barrier to adoption, however 57 percent of cloud users say that moving to the technology has actually improved security.
Companies are responding to the digital generation’s preference for online support, with new channels like Live Chat and Email Management. These mobile-friendly solutions give customers the right answers at the right time, when self-service just isn’t enough, and phone calls are undesirable. Read about these new touch points and the importance of a personalized web self-service.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience