- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Mimecast - News, Features, and Slideshows
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
Name: Peter Campbell
Most businesses now use some element of cloud computing according to new research from Mimecast. However, security concerns remain a barrier to adoption, however 57 percent of cloud users say that moving to the technology has actually improved security.