- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
Mimecast - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT managers in Australia have stood up to ransomware demands and declined to pay according to the results of a Galaxy Research/Mimecast survey.
Email services security vendor Mimecast has begun offering co-located data centre services from two facilities in New South Wales.
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
Name: Peter Campbell
Most businesses now use some element of cloud computing according to new research from Mimecast. However, security concerns remain a barrier to adoption, however 57 percent of cloud users say that moving to the technology has actually improved security.
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time