- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
Mimecast - News, Features, and Slideshows
Email services security vendor Mimecast has begun offering co-located data centre services from two facilities in New South Wales.
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
Name: Peter Campbell
Most businesses now use some element of cloud computing according to new research from Mimecast. However, security concerns remain a barrier to adoption, however 57 percent of cloud users say that moving to the technology has actually improved security.
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience