- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
Mike Quigley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Departing NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley said he has no hard feelings about the political vitriol surrounding the high-speed network he was tasked.
NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley has quit his post, announcing on Friday that he will retire from corporate life after four years at the helm of the organisation.
NBN Co has passed 207,500 premises with fibre as of 30 June, meeting the company’s revised end-of-financial-year target of 190,000 to 220,000.
A recruitment firm for the National Broadband Network (NBN) said there is a shortage of cablers to connect apartments to the network.
The Joint Commitee on the National Broadband Network (NBN) is likely to ask Syntheo to front up to another hearing after the construction company failed to appear before the committee on Friday, said independent MP Rob Oakeshott.
Malcolm Turnbull has indicated the Coalition would implement changes at the management and board level of NBN Co if it wins the federal election.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is reaching the final stages of construction in South Perth.
NBN Co has further slashed its June target for premises passed from 286,000 to as few as 190,000.
Former Telstra chief economist John de Ridder has said consumers will not be prepared to pay more for higher speeds on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co’s CEO Mike Quigley has called for a study from the Communications Alliance to decide what is the best technology to use to roll out high-speed broadband across Australia.
NBN Co has awarded Downer EDI Engineering a $94 million, two-year contract to provide additional construction capacity for the NBN rollout in northern NSW.
Fibre services for the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been switched on in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
NBN Co has downgraded its June 2013 target for the number of premises passed due to construction delays from Syntheo.
NBN Co will need to dramatically ramp up construction of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in order to reach its target of passing 286,000 premises by June 2013.
This year has been nothing if not significant when it comes to progress of the Federal Government’s $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN), following the completion of several milestones in relation the structural separation of Telstra, earning its status as one of the top ten influential stories for 2011.
- Review: Windows 10 Insider Preview -- a nearly finished OS
- Microsoft implores enterprises to help it test optional Windows 7 updates
- 7 free Wi-Fi stumbling and surveying tools for Windows and Mac
- Sony's Xperia Z4 renamned Z3+ outside Japan, goes on sale in June
- Wearables to hit stride in enterprises from 2017: Frost & Sullivan
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report