A recruitment firm for the National Broadband Network (NBN) said there is a shortage of cablers to connect apartments to the network.
The Joint Commitee on the National Broadband Network (NBN) is likely to ask Syntheo to front up to another hearing after the construction company failed to appear before the committee on Friday, said independent MP Rob Oakeshott.
Malcolm Turnbull has indicated the Coalition would implement changes at the management and board level of NBN Co if it wins the federal election.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is reaching the final stages of construction in South Perth.
NBN Co has further slashed its June target for premises passed from 286,000 to as few as 190,000.
Former Telstra chief economist John de Ridder has said consumers will not be prepared to pay more for higher speeds on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co’s CEO Mike Quigley has called for a study from the Communications Alliance to decide what is the best technology to use to roll out high-speed broadband across Australia.
NBN Co has awarded Downer EDI Engineering a $94 million, two-year contract to provide additional construction capacity for the NBN rollout in northern NSW.
Fibre services for the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been switched on in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
NBN Co has downgraded its June 2013 target for the number of premises passed due to construction delays from Syntheo.
NBN Co will need to dramatically ramp up construction of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in order to reach its target of passing 286,000 premises by June 2013.
This year has been nothing if not significant when it comes to progress of the Federal Government’s $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN), following the completion of several milestones in relation the structural separation of Telstra, earning its status as one of the top ten influential stories for 2011.
An NBN Co special access undertaking (SAU) has been submitted to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) which guarantees fixed wholesale prices for the next five years to service providers.
Communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has opened up the doors to NBN Co’s new operations and demonstrations facilities in Melbourne’s Docklands, dubbed the “nerve centre” for the National Broadband Networking (NBN).
NBN Co has cut the ribbon on the first new housing development to receive National Broadband Network (NBN) access -- the Bunya Estate in Doonside, Sydney.
The most comprehensive assessment of the current state of enterprise application quality and testing practices available from around the world. With our 1550 respondents, Capgemini, HP & Sogeti bring you the full report. Download today.
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia