- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay
- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
Microsoft - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud Foundry, the open source PaaS that's become a major part of IBM's Bluemix offering, is now showing up in an unlikely place: Microsoft Azure.
PC shipments will continue to contract during 2015, but it won't be the fault of the Windows 10 free upgrade, research firm IDC said today.
Global PC shipments will decline for the fourth consecutive year as people continue re-directing money towards smartphones and tablets.
A long-time leaker of Microsoft secrets today said that the company would declare Windows 10 finished in July, and ship the new OS to device makers that same month.
Apple reclaimed the top-rated brand value spot in Millward Brown's annual review on the back of exceptional iPhone 6 sales last year.
Hyundai rolls with Android Auto... EMC grabs cloud management company... IRS lost data on 100,000 taxpayers... and more tech news.
Based on what we’ve seen in Microsoft’s Windows 10 preview editions, here’s our take on which classic apps should be kept and which should be killed when the final version of Windows 10 ships.
Microsoft today made official what had been rumored two months ago: It will release Android and iOS mobile apps that feature Cortana, the Redmond, Wash. company's intelligent assistant.
Microsoft is bringing Cortana to iOS and Android smartphones, extending the voice-controlled personal assistant to platforms beyond Windows 10 and Windows Phone.
Microsoft wants enterprise IT administrators to play guinea pig by deploying a lot more fixes to Windows 7 and Server 2012 R2, another step in getting customers to help test patches before rolling them out everyone.
Cybercriminals have developed a Web-based attack tool to hijack routers on a large scale when users visit compromised websites or view malicious advertisements in their browsers.
Has there ever been a Gartner Magic Quadrant as lopsided as the one issued this week for cloud infrastructure providers?
Microsoft has extended the carrot. Later it will brandish the stick.
IBM says the growth in technologies such as cloud, analytics, mobile and security is "exacerbating the skills shortage" in the tech industry, and underscores the need for temporary foreign tech workers.
LONG BEACH, CALIF. -- Speaking here today about the tremendous growth of the 3D printing industry, analyst Terry Wohlers slipped one name into a list of potential machine makers that took some by surprise: Apple.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer