- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
microsoft surface - News, Features, and Slideshows
microsoft surface in pictures
Microsoft's Surface tablet team, fresh off <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2904274/microsofts-surface-3-starts-at-499-eligible-for-free-windows-10-upgrade.html">introducing a new lighter and thinner model this week</a>, will take its chances with the Reddit crowd on Friday.
After two years and nearly $2 billion in losses, Microsoft's Surface turned a profit in the September quarter.
After catastrophic earthquakes in Christchurch toppled its New Zealand law office, Duncan Cotterill implemented desktop virtualization to provide stronger disaster resilience, according to the law firm’s CIO at the time.
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
Windows 8 Update: Best liked Microsoft tip: ‘I hate windows 8. How can I deinstall it and load windows 7?
It's been a tough week for Window 8 and Microsoft Surface tablets, highlighted in this discovery by DoMiN8ToR on the MyCE Web site : The best liked tip in the Windows
8 section of Microsoft Community is "How do I downgrade to Windows XP? – Windows 8 Sucks bad."
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager