- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
microsoft surface - News, Features, and Slideshows
microsoft surface in pictures
After two years and nearly $2 billion in losses, Microsoft's Surface turned a profit in the September quarter.
After catastrophic earthquakes in Christchurch toppled its New Zealand law office, Duncan Cotterill implemented desktop virtualization to provide stronger disaster resilience, according to the law firm’s CIO at the time.
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
Windows 8 Update: Best liked Microsoft tip: ‘I hate windows 8. How can I deinstall it and load windows 7?
It's been a tough week for Window 8 and Microsoft Surface tablets, highlighted in this discovery by DoMiN8ToR on the MyCE Web site : The best liked tip in the Windows 8 section of Microsoft Community is "How do I downgrade to Windows XP? – Windows 8 Sucks bad."
Windows 8 is just what Microsoft needs to take advantage of the ongoing irreversible shift from PCs to handheld devices including iPads, iPhones and other form factors yet to be designed, according to the company's former OEM chief.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week