- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- 'Guarantees have lost currency': NBN Co
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
microsoft surface in pictures
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
Windows 8 Update: Best liked Microsoft tip: ‘I hate windows 8. How can I deinstall it and load windows 7?
It's been a tough week for Window 8 and Microsoft Surface tablets, highlighted in this discovery by DoMiN8ToR on the MyCE Web site : The best liked tip in the Windows 8 section of Microsoft Community is "How do I downgrade to Windows XP? – Windows 8 Sucks bad."
Windows 8 is just what Microsoft needs to take advantage of the ongoing irreversible shift from PCs to handheld devices including iPads, iPhones and other form factors yet to be designed, according to the company's former OEM chief.
iPad 3 was the most searched consumer technology on Google in 2012, according to the search giant.
The full-blown Windows 8 version of Microsoft's new tablet -- Surface Pro -- goes on sale in January with a starting price of $899 ... and that doesn't include the distinctive snap-on cover/keyboard that will be pretty much essential for anyone wanting to use the machine for traditional Windows applications.
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate