Microsoft launched its new Surface software in Sydney
microsoft surface - News, Features, and Slideshows
microsoft surface in pictures
Early reports from Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 owners today said that a firmware update issued Wednesday fixed their devices' sleep problems.
Microsoft's Surface tablet team, fresh off <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2904274/microsofts-surface-3-starts-at-499-eligible-for-free-windows-10-upgrade.html">introducing a new lighter and thinner model this week</a>, will take its chances with the Reddit crowd on Friday.
After two years and nearly $2 billion in losses, Microsoft's Surface turned a profit in the September quarter.
After catastrophic earthquakes in Christchurch toppled its New Zealand law office, Duncan Cotterill implemented desktop virtualization to provide stronger disaster resilience, according to the law firm’s CIO at the time.
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.