- Care.data pilots to begin at up to 500 GP surgeries in the autumn
- Lloyds employees accused of £2m computer fraud
- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
Microsoft's most iconic application suite -- Microsoft Office -- will be moving off the PC and the Windows OS to two mobile platforms, iOS and Android, in early 2013. But will customers in the enterprise, where Office has been a PC standard for years, really care?
Databases only perform as well as the systems they run on. This ESG Lab review documents hands-on testing of the Vblock specialised systems for high performance databases, focusing on high performance in system reliability in the event of component failures.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.