- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
Microsoft Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft Australia has revealed that Sydney has been selected to house the first Microsoft flagship store outside of North America.
Microsoft has confirmed that its cloud services portfolio, Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) online, will be available from two data centres in Australia by 31 March, 2015.
Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
A wrap of the local industry's executive appointments
The creation of an Australian cyber security czar or ombudsman is needed, but would be of limited use in the promotion of greater online security, a Senate inquiry has heard.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager