- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Microsoft Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Online offering is being added to the Australian Signal Directorate’s Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL), the software vendor’s Australian CTO has revealed.
Microsoft Australia has revealed that Sydney has been selected to house the first Microsoft flagship store outside of North America.
Microsoft has confirmed that its cloud services portfolio, Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) online, will be available from two data centres in Australia by 31 March, 2015.
Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
A wrap of the local industry's executive appointments
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age