- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
Microsoft Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft Australia has revealed that Sydney has been selected to house the first Microsoft flagship store outside of North America.
Microsoft has confirmed that its cloud services portfolio, Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) online, will be available from two data centres in Australia by 31 March, 2015.
Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
A wrap of the local industry's executive appointments
The creation of an Australian cyber security czar or ombudsman is needed, but would be of limited use in the promotion of greater online security, a Senate inquiry has heard.
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda