- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Michael Harte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Michael Harte in pictures
SingTel Group on Wednesday unveiled Innov8 Sparks, a program that will help technology startups across Asia-Pacific gain access to new markets.
Startups have been crucial in developing innovations such as mobile apps, but Australian-based startups struggle to remain sustainable due to a lack of support from the federal government, according to CBA CIO Michael Harte.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has lauded its seven-year technology transformation project as a key reason for significant improvements in system reliability, reporting an 83 per cent drop in “high impact incidents” between FY07 and FY13.
Businesses must use technology to increase focus on the customer or risk failure, according to Commonwealth Bank CIO Michael Harte.
The Open Data Centre Alliance (ODCA) has signed up the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and Telstra as adopter members of its cloud and data centre roadmap.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience