- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Michael Harte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Michael Harte in pictures
SingTel Group on Wednesday unveiled Innov8 Sparks, a program that will help technology startups across Asia-Pacific gain access to new markets.
Startups have been crucial in developing innovations such as mobile apps, but Australian-based startups struggle to remain sustainable due to a lack of support from the federal government, according to CBA CIO Michael Harte.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has lauded its seven-year technology transformation project as a key reason for significant improvements in system reliability, reporting an 83 per cent drop in “high impact incidents” between FY07 and FY13.
Businesses must use technology to increase focus on the customer or risk failure, according to Commonwealth Bank CIO Michael Harte.
The Open Data Centre Alliance (ODCA) has signed up the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and Telstra as adopter members of its cloud and data centre roadmap.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland