- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
mHITS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian-based mobile payment company mHITs today launched BitMoby, a service that allows people to use bitcoins to purchase credit for prepaid mobile phone accounts.
Near field communications (NFC) for mobile payments lacks a clear advantage over traditional forms of payment, according the CEO of mHITs, an Australian SMS-based mobile payments service.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm