metronode - News, Features, and Slideshows
metronode in pictures
Australia's record of natural disasters — which can run the gamut from bushfires to floods and cyclones — present challenges for data centre operators, who are charged with keeping their customers' gear safe even in extreme events.
Consumers living in areas of Victoria between Warrnambool and Geelong will receive access to Nextgen Group’s optical fibre network following a partnership between the vendor and the Victorian government.
Nextgen Group subsidiary Metronode officially opened its second Perth data centre, Perth 2, this week. The facility has a 2.8 megawatt capacity and a power utilisation efficiency of 1.17.
Nextgen Group subsidiary Metronode has officially opened its second Perth data centre, Perth 2, which will offer customers a power utilisation efficiency (PUE) of 1.17.
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, officially opened its new Tier III data centre in Unanderra, Wollongong this month. The facility is one of two data centres used by the NSW government as part of its Data Centre Reform Strategy. Metronode’s other facility is located at Silverwater, West Sydney.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption