- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
Metro - News, Features, and Slideshows
Metro in pictures
The Windows 8 Metro application ecosystem is evolving. Here are 17 early entrants worth adding to your tablet or PC
The 2.5GHz spectrum to be sold in the upcoming Digital Dividend auction will be critical to bolstering data capacity for 4G service in urban areas, according to the wireless industry and auction observers.
ARLINGTON, Va. -- The ability of the Stuxnet worm to damage Iran's nuclear complex demonstrated, in a very public way, the capabilities of cyber weapons. That was not lost on the program team of the Black Hat conference, or its founder, Jeff Moss.
Metro Bank, the first high street bank to be launched in the UK in over a century, opened its first branch in July with a company-wide outsourced, pay-as-you-grow IT infrastructure.
Samsung appears to have won the race to be the first device manufacturer to gain approval from the Federal Communications Commission for a phone based on the 4G LTE standard.