- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
mergers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
Palo Alto Networks, known for its next-generation firewall, Monday said it is buying Israeli start-up Cyvera for about $200 million to gain access to its endpoint security product for real-time attack prevention. The deal is expected to close in a few weeks.