mergers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
Palo Alto Networks, known for its next-generation firewall, Monday said it is buying Israeli start-up Cyvera for about $200 million to gain access to its endpoint security product for real-time attack prevention. The deal is expected to close in a few weeks.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- Long replacement cycle drags down iPad sales
- Deep-dive review: The Lumia 635 smartphone -- a study in contrasts
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption