- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
- Microsoft says Google ships a “pile of code”, kills Patch Tuesday for Windows 10
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
mergers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based startup Posse will combine its shopping recommendation service with Beat the Q’s café ordering platform under a merger announced today.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer service
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards