- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
mergers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
Palo Alto Networks, known for its next-generation firewall, Monday said it is buying Israeli start-up Cyvera for about $200 million to gain access to its endpoint security product for real-time attack prevention. The deal is expected to close in a few weeks.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB