- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN to improve telco competition: Bill Morrow
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
Akamai Technologies today has agreed to acquire Prolexic Technologies, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) mitigation services company, for $370 million.
Telecommunications giant CenturyLink has made another acquisition in the cloud computing market, this time of innovative public IaaS provider Tier 3. It adds to the company's arsenal of cloud computing offerings and shows the dynamic nature of companies jostling for position in the market.
IBM Wednesday announced an agreement to acquire Fiberlink Communications, saying the purchase is a key part of a broader mobile-security strategy to provide assurance in transactions conducted via devices such as iPhones and Android smartphones.
Alcatel-Lucent is reportedly looking again to sell its enterprise business as it attempt to cut expenses through an asset sale.
Service testing and verification provider Ixia announced Tuesday that it would be purchasing network visibility vendor Net Optics for $190 million. The deal is expected to close before the end of the year.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings