- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
mergers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based startup Posse will combine its shopping recommendation service with Beat the Q’s café ordering platform under a merger announced today.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire ThreatGRID, a New York-based maker of malware analysis and threat intelligence technology.
Threat protection company FireEye Tuesday announced it's acquiring nPulse Technologies, a privately-held maker of high-speed packet-capture, network analysis and forensics gear, for $70 million in a cash-stock deal expected to close during the second quarter.
Microsoft completed its $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia today, bringing on board Nokia's smartphones, its not-so-smart feature phones and a Windows RT tablet.
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief