- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- NSA cites Reagan-era executive order to justify collection of cellphone location data
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
Mergers and acquisitions in pictures
Yahoo may soon be broadcasting more concerts following its acquisition of live music streaming startup Evntlive.
The European Commission has cleared Microsoft's acquisition of the devices and services division of Finland's Nokia, it said Wednesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given its blessing to Verizon Communication's proposed US$130 billion purchase of the stake that Vodafone Group has in Verizon Wireless.
Yahoo has acquired Ptch, the startup behind a mobile app that allowed users to combine photos and video on their phones into movies, and the service will shut down by January.
Akamai Technologies today has agreed to acquire Prolexic Technologies, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) mitigation services company, for $370 million.
Facebook said it is buying Mobile Technologies, a company known for its speech recognition and voice-to-voice translation technology.
The battle of takeovers among Sprint Nextel, Dish Network, Clearwire and SoftBank has heated up as Clearwire's board recommended shareholders accept Dish's bid instead of Sprint's.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff.
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest