- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Telstra rivals have condemned the Australian telecom giant’s proposed acquisition of Adam Internet as a move that will reduce telecom competition.
GoConnect (ASX:GCN) has signed a deal to combine its network of online music sites with those of the Swish Group (ASX:SWG).
HP has completed its $2.35 billion merger with 3Par, just weeks after thwarting rival Dell in a bidding war for the storage vendor, HP announced Monday.
If IBM is in the due diligence phase of acquisition talks with Sun Microsystems, as news reports suggest, then it has an awful lot to be diligent about.
With industry giants IBM and Sun Microsystems reportedly in merger talks, techies the world over rushed to their keyboards and mobile devices to Twitter about the possibilities.
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest