merger - News, Features, and Slideshows
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Sydney-based startup Posse will combine its shopping recommendation service with Beat the Q’s café ordering platform under a merger announced today.
Airtasker has acquired Melbourne-based startup Occasional Butler.
Telstra rivals have condemned the Australian telecom giant’s proposed acquisition of Adam Internet as a move that will reduce telecom competition.
GoConnect (ASX:GCN) has signed a deal to combine its network of online music sites with those of the Swish Group (ASX:SWG).
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country