Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne in pictures
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
IT services firm, The Frame Group, has been awarded a three-year facilities management contract with Melbourne Airport.
Melbourne based IT services provider, Web24 Group, has been acquired by United States cloud services provider j2 Global (NASDAQGS: JCOM) for an undisclosed sum.
National ICT Australia (NICTA) has hired Professor Jack Singh for the newly created role of Victoria director.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will carry out a multimillion dollar technology upgrade of the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, including deploying 1600 IPTV-capable screens and a Wi-Fi network by February 2015.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company