- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
- IBM launches on-shore SoftLayer cloud services in Australia
- Web Marketing Experts to create 115 new jobs in Melbourne
Melbourne in pictures
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
SAP has invested $60 million in a new innovation centre in Melbourne with the goal of creating 120 IT jobs in Victoria by October 2014. The building houses a mission control centre which is designed to help SAP’s Victorian customers with digital transformation strategies.
Victorian Premier Denis Napthine was on hand to open Capgemini’s new social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) lab in Melbourne. The SMAC lab will offer support services to customers who are looking to move into one of those areas.
Techworld Australia stops by Melbourne's hub for startups
SoftLayer will launch its first Australian data centre next month in Melbourne, the cloud provider and its parent IBM have announced.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution