- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne in pictures
Café and coffee discovery app developer, Beanhunter, has acquired Australian based cafe industry job website CoffeeJobs.com for an undisclosed sum.
Outsourcing and IT services company Aegis Limited is planning to build a $4 million Asia Pacific centre for analytics, social media and multilingual language services in Melbourne, leading to the creation of up to 550 new jobs, the company said.
Data centre and cloud computing vendor Rackspace is considering locating its second Australian data centre in Melbourne for disaster recovery and growth opportunities.
United Kingdom based IT services firm WM360 has chosen Melbourne as the location for its Australian headquarters and plans to create up to 20 new jobs over the next three years.
Online international trade has enabled Melbourne-based reusable coffee cup manufacturer Keep Cup to offer its product in 33 countries while keeping manufacturing of the cups in Australia.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers