- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne in pictures
The Equinix ME1 data centre officially opened in Melbourne today. The $66 million facility has a current capacity of 375 cabinets with 1,125 more cabinets to be added in the future.
Sports fans now have more ways to connect with the footie at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne after a venue-wide deployment of free Wi-Fi and an IPTV system by Cisco.
Tableau's annual conference came to Melbourne this year. Delegates heard insights from technology futurist Chris Riddell and Tableau CMO Elissa Fink.
Victorian Opera seeks to revolutionize performance theatre by using movie-style 3D visual effects in its upcoming Melbourne production of Richard Wagner’s The Flying Dutchman.
The Catch Group is using 70 robots in its Melbourne warehouse to retrieve products and deliver bins to stations where humans than process orders. This has sped up processing times from 15,000 orders a day to 25,000 orders every day.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke