- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne in pictures
SAP has invested $60 million in a new innovation centre in Melbourne with the goal of creating 120 IT jobs in Victoria by October 2014. The building houses a mission control centre which is designed to help SAP’s Victorian customers with digital transformation strategies.
Victorian Premier Denis Napthine was on hand to open Capgemini’s new social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) lab in Melbourne. The SMAC lab will offer support services to customers who are looking to move into one of those areas.
Techworld Australia stops by Melbourne's hub for startups
SoftLayer will launch its first Australian data centre next month in Melbourne, the cloud provider and its parent IBM have announced.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again