- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
Melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne in pictures
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Melbourne Rail commuters travelling the City Loop will soon suffer fewer dropped calls when mobile coverage is switched on in the tunnel later this year.
High-speed fibre broadband is critical to the design of Lifestyle Working Collins Street, a green office building in Melbourne that has emphasised flexible working.
Symantec opened the doors to its public key infrastructure (PKI) certificate operations centre in Melbourne recently. The centre is used to verify online identities and generate secret keys. Within Australia, every transaction in Australian Custom’s cargo system is secured and authorised by one of the vendor's gatekeeper certificates.
Technology is changing so fast in Formula One (F1) racing that even veterans such as Caterham F1 team manager Graham Watson find it hard to keep up.
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial