- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Developing domain and hosting products that people want rather than pumping out offerings for the sake of it will help Melbourne IT’s (ASX: MLB) turnaround, according to CEO Martin Mercer.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) CEO Martin Mercer said today at the company’s AGM in Melbourne that he wants to turn the organisation from a “product-led, technology oriented” business into a sales and marketing business.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has announced its intention to acquire Web hosting provider Netregistry Group for $50.4 million.
Optus strategy and fixed managing director Martin Mercer has been confirmed as the new CEO of Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB). He will start at the online services company in April 2014.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites