- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has signed a deal with US-based Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner 2Nd Watch to offer customers secure cloud services.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) is set to acquire Canberra-based cloud services provider, UberGlobal Group for $15.5 million.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has invested $1.25 million in Melbourne-based social media marketing platform provider Tiger Pistol as the IT services firm looks to provide social media management services to customers.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
Melbourne's IT's acquisition of Netregistry Group contributed to a 16 per cent year-on-year revenue jump to $59.6 million for the first half of 2014, the company said today.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month