Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $69.2 million for the first half of 2015, up from $59.6 million last year.
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has signed a deal with US-based Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner 2Nd Watch to offer customers secure cloud services.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) is set to acquire Canberra-based cloud services provider, UberGlobal Group for $15.5 million.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has invested $1.25 million in Melbourne-based social media marketing platform provider Tiger Pistol as the IT services firm looks to provide social media management services to customers.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.