- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) is set to acquire Canberra-based cloud services provider, UberGlobal Group for $15.5 million.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has invested $1.25 million in Melbourne-based social media marketing platform provider Tiger Pistol as the IT services firm looks to provide social media management services to customers.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
Melbourne's IT's acquisition of Netregistry Group contributed to a 16 per cent year-on-year revenue jump to $59.6 million for the first half of 2014, the company said today.
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week