Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $69.2 million for the first half of 2015, up from $59.6 million last year.
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has signed a deal with US-based Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner 2Nd Watch to offer customers secure cloud services.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) is set to acquire Canberra-based cloud services provider, UberGlobal Group for $15.5 million.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has invested $1.25 million in Melbourne-based social media marketing platform provider Tiger Pistol as the IT services firm looks to provide social media management services to customers.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs