Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has invested $1.25 million in Melbourne-based social media marketing platform provider Tiger Pistol as the IT services firm looks to provide social media management services to customers.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
Melbourne's IT's acquisition of Netregistry Group contributed to a 16 per cent year-on-year revenue jump to $59.6 million for the first half of 2014, the company said today.
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Developing domain and hosting products that people want rather than pumping out offerings for the sake of it will help Melbourne IT’s (ASX: MLB) turnaround, according to CEO Martin Mercer.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities