- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Melbourne IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) has reported revenue of $59.6 million for its half year ended 30 June 2014. This compared to revenues of $51.3 million for the same period in 2013.
Melbourne's IT's acquisition of Netregistry Group contributed to a 16 per cent year-on-year revenue jump to $59.6 million for the first half of 2014, the company said today.
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Developing domain and hosting products that people want rather than pumping out offerings for the sake of it will help Melbourne IT’s (ASX: MLB) turnaround, according to CEO Martin Mercer.
Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) CEO Martin Mercer said today at the company’s AGM in Melbourne that he wants to turn the organisation from a “product-led, technology oriented” business into a sales and marketing business.