Megaport has raised $17.85 million through a private placement of 10,500,000 fully paid ordinary shares, the company announced today.
Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has announced an agreement with the Amsterdam Internet Exchange to offer expanded interconnection options for the two organisations’ customers.
Network interconnection provider Megaport is seeking to raise $25 million through an IPO and list on the ASX.
After launching services in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Megaport is now targeting the US market with plans for headquarters in San Francisco.
Superloop, Bevan Slattery's network infrastructure spinoff from interconnection-as-a-service provider Megaport, has joined the ASX.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing