- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
After launching services in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Megaport is now targeting the US market with plans for headquarters in San Francisco.
Superloop, Bevan Slattery's network infrastructure spinoff from interconnection-as-a-service provider Megaport, has joined the ASX.
Perth-based Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) has acquired Megaport’s fibre network in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for $15 million.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Following the granting of a facilities-based operator licence to operate telecommunications infrastructure in Singapore in January 2014, Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport is now assessing the Hong Kong market.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager