- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Following the granting of a facilities-based operator licence to operate telecommunications infrastructure in Singapore in January 2014, Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport is now assessing the Hong Kong market.
Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport has plans to introduce its 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network across Asia Pacific.
The Australian data centre market will be changed by the rise of cloud computing over the next five years, according to Megaport founder Bevan Slattery.