Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Following the granting of a facilities-based operator licence to operate telecommunications infrastructure in Singapore in January 2014, Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport is now assessing the Hong Kong market.
Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport has plans to introduce its 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network across Asia Pacific.
The Australian data centre market will be changed by the rise of cloud computing over the next five years, according to Megaport founder Bevan Slattery.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption