- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
After launching services in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Megaport is now targeting the US market with plans for headquarters in San Francisco.
Superloop, Bevan Slattery's network infrastructure spinoff from interconnection-as-a-service provider Megaport, has joined the ASX.
Perth-based Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) has acquired Megaport’s fibre network in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for $15 million.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Following the granting of a facilities-based operator licence to operate telecommunications infrastructure in Singapore in January 2014, Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport is now assessing the Hong Kong market.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together