- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
Megaport - News, Features, and Slideshows
Perth-based Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) has acquired Megaport’s fibre network in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for $15 million.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Following the granting of a facilities-based operator licence to operate telecommunications infrastructure in Singapore in January 2014, Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport is now assessing the Hong Kong market.
Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport has plans to introduce its 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network across Asia Pacific.
The Australian data centre market will be changed by the rise of cloud computing over the next five years, according to Megaport founder Bevan Slattery.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities