A stellar line up of speakers at Cisco Live in Melbourne ensured that attendees went away with real world examples of collaboration and video conferencing. Customer speakers included JWS Lawyers, ME Bank and the Australian Industry Group.
ME Bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
ME Bank in pictures
ME has appointed the former head of enterprise information architecture at ANZ, Annie South, to the position of general manager - data.
Industry super fund bank ME today announced it had created new leadership roles as part of an IT restructure.
Industry super fund bank ME has completed a $90 million, five-year project to rebuild its technology systems.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
ME Bank has apologised for ongoing technical issues, which it says are affecting a small group of customers.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.