- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
ME Bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
ME Bank in pictures
ME Bank has apologised for ongoing technical issues, which it says are affecting a small group of customers.
ME Bank has confirmed that its systems are now up and running following a system upgrade over the weekend.
ME Bank will complete a $60 million IT transformation project in 2014, boosted by the rollout of a service that enables new and existing customers to open their own transaction accounts online within minutes.
A stellar line up of speakers at Cisco Live in Melbourne ensured that attendees went away with real world examples of collaboration and video conferencing. Customer speakers included JWS Lawyers, ME Bank and the Australian Industry Group.
Members Equity Bank is trialling workplace videoconferencing kiosks as part of its strategy to help grow its customer base, and is aiming to roll out the kiosks to six workplaces in the next six months, said the bank’s enterprise architect, Jem Richards.