- EscapeNet enjoys life as an indie ISP
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- TPG pushes unlimited NBN fibre plans
- Will smart watches and glasses drive mobile payments?
ME Bank in pictures
ME Bank will complete a $60 million IT transformation project in 2014, boosted by the rollout of a service that enables new and existing customers to open their own transaction accounts online within minutes.
A stellar line up of speakers at Cisco Live in Melbourne ensured that attendees went away with real world examples of collaboration and video conferencing. Customer speakers included JWS Lawyers, ME Bank and the Australian Industry Group.
Members Equity Bank is trialling workplace videoconferencing kiosks as part of its strategy to help grow its customer base, and is aiming to roll out the kiosks to six workplaces in the next six months, said the bank’s enterprise architect, Jem Richards.
ME Bank has gone live with the latest version of Cadencie card management software and will use the Java platform to help reduce the time it takes to issue new cards and payment products.
ME Bank has chosen Telstra to help revamp internal telecommunications and ensure mobile coverage as the bank begins branch expansion into rural areas this year.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip