A stellar line up of speakers at Cisco Live in Melbourne ensured that attendees went away with real world examples of collaboration and video conferencing. Customer speakers included JWS Lawyers, ME Bank and the Australian Industry Group.
ME Bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
ME Bank in pictures
ME has appointed the former head of enterprise information architecture at ANZ, Annie South, to the position of general manager - data.
Industry super fund bank ME today announced it had created new leadership roles as part of an IT restructure.
Industry super fund bank ME has completed a $90 million, five-year project to rebuild its technology systems.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
ME Bank has apologised for ongoing technical issues, which it says are affecting a small group of customers.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE