- Students looking to make £2,500? GCHQ has the cyber summer school for you
- Financial phishing, infections down but new strains emerging: Symantec
- IT department becomes the cloud broker and relaxes about security
- Time to FREAK out? How to tell if you're vulnerable
- NTIA to push for drone privacy standards
MDM - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has certified the security of the AirWatch Secure Content Locker for Apple iOS devices.
Just because BYOD has become standard operating procedure in most workplaces doesn't mean the practice has stopped causing challenges for IT.
When we asked about tech favorites, several IT pros cited tools they've acquired to help address mobile device management, data security and application control.
A new release of JAMF Software's Casper Suite automates management tasks for iOS devices by leveraging key changes Apple has introduced for enterprise customers.
Dell today unveiled enterprise mobility software for Google Android or Apple iOS that supports employee "bring your own device" use by selectively applying VPN controls only to the corporate apps on the device, not the employee's personal apps.
Whitepapers about MDM
This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
- Apple postpones production of larger-display iPads
- Inquiry to scrutinise data retention's impact on journalists
- NZ Snowden leaks: NZ's spying 100 per cent legal, PM claims
- Microsoft opens up Xbox One to app developers
- Intergenerational Report: Government should model service delivery on private sector
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care