- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Antivirus pioneer John McAfee spins tales of a Hezbollah plot to smuggle toxic powder into the U.S. that he uncovered when he spied on Belize officials in hopes of getting dirt on them in retaliation for their raiding his island home there, shooting his dog and stealing his stuff.
In response to changing customer trends in an increasingly mobile and digital world, the contact centre must also evolve from its traditional focus on voice- and email-based customer service into the intelligent contact centre. This whitepaper details the key qualities needed to produce and maintain an omni-channel, context-aware customer engagement optimization platform.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on
- Microsoft profit drops but devices, consumer products help results
- US tech spending to see 'solid, steady growth' this year and next, Forrester says
- Official urges state to adopt federal Obamacare site, rather than fix one Oracle built