MasterCard International - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has responded to reports that its MasterCard Android app fails to properly validate cryptographic security certificates by saying that the app has “never experienced a security vulnerability.”
Eighty-six per cent of consumer transactions in Australia are processed via credit card or mobile payment, according to a new report.
Isis, the mobile-payments joint venture that includes three U.S. national mobile operators, said Tuesday that Visa, MasterCard and American Express have signed on to support the project.
For a few hours on Thursday, credit card donations once again flowed to WikiLeaks through a payment gateway at Icelandic hosting company DataCell. Then Visa shut it down again.
MasterCard said on Wednesday that its main website was offline for a short period of time due to a weather-related issue at a third-party ISP and not a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack as claimed by WikiLeaks.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split