- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
marketing - News, Features, and Slideshows
marketing in pictures
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market pressures that competitors such as HP can only dream of.
Australian technology company OtherLevels is investing heavily in its overseas presence to win new customers for its marketing automation platform. But the managing director of the newly publicly listed company, Brendan O'Kane, is keen to keep his engineering team based in Brisbane.
Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Oracle took another step forward in its efforts to bolster its cloud offerings Monday with the launch of two new products designed to help companies conduct their entire order-fulfillment processes in the cloud.
Marketers now face tougher restrictions on their use of "robocalls" and other automated telemarketing techniques thanks to a new set of declaratory rulings issued by the FCC on Thursday.
This week the Wall Street Journal's AllThingsD got the biggest Apple scoop of the year-granted, the year just started.
No IT vendor's news announcement is truly complete without a couple of glowing quotes from customers; nor is any vendor conference really a success unless the company has lined up a few satisfied CIOs to talk up their strategy and products.
Whitepapers about marketing
It is important to reward your existing clients as they are integral to building brand equity for your business. Find out how a multi-channel customer relationship and loyalty platform not only combines all touch points of your business but also enables you to gain better insights to your clients through feedback and purchase data.
- Enterprise nets: HP, Cisco, Brocade and Huawei take charge
- Judge applies common sense to question of what constitutes a data breach
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- Samsung appoints new head for mobile business
- Mozilla identifying home for Thunderbird as it focuses on Firefox
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age