- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
mark zuckerberg - News, Features, and Slideshows
mark zuckerberg in pictures
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
This week on World Tech Update, our weekly news video review, we take a closer look at Microsoft's long-awaited Office for iPad.
A lot has happened since Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched a website from their dorm room.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sometimes speaks quickly and his statements on Internet privacy are not always clear, so researchers have created an archive to collect everything the executive has said publicly, aimed at gaining a better understanding of where the company stands on privacy.
Many U.S. tech companies are pushing hard this year for an increase in the number of high-skill immigrants allowed into the country, but many veteran IT workers question their motives for wanting to increase the number of visas under the controversial H-1B program.