- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
Mark Kelleher - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dubbo City Council believes a superfast broadband connection will encourage firms to relocate from Sydney to the regional NSW city.
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.