Mark Kelleher - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dubbo City Council believes a superfast broadband connection will encourage firms to relocate from Sydney to the regional NSW city.
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Google asks for, and gets, extra time to respond to European antitrust charges
- Huawei's Honor brand strives to become global
- Workday spans finance and HR with real-time planning tool
- Update: Google, Microsoft, Oracle back new R Consortium at Linux Foundation
- AllSeen cuts the ribbon on a bridge to other IoT worlds
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?