Mark Kelleher - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dubbo City Council believes a superfast broadband connection will encourage firms to relocate from Sydney to the regional NSW city.
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 30
- Four smartphone OSs fighting for survival