- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
Mark Kelleher - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dubbo City Council believes a superfast broadband connection will encourage firms to relocate from Sydney to the regional NSW city.
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration