- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
Mark Kelleher - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dubbo City Council believes a superfast broadband connection will encourage firms to relocate from Sydney to the regional NSW city.
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company